We are here to help you get the most out of life by staying healthy, avoiding preventable diseases, and enjoying positive emotions.
Whether you want to eat well, shed unhealthy pounds, get physically more fit, or feel more optimistic about life, we can help. We have assembled a team of health care providers and educators with expertise in wellness and prevention who are at your service.
Among our diverse programs, we trust you will identify your path to optimal health. If not, please let us know. We love input.
• For the weight conscious, we offer the LEAN (Lifestyle Education And Nutrition) Weight Loss. If you are tired of yo-yo diet plans, points counting, portion control, and/or dangerous drugs, and want to keep unwanted weight off once and for all, this is the lifestyle program for you. It’s much more than just a weight loss program. It is about changing your relationship with food by focusing on what matters most to you-your health.
• For the nutritionally challenged, we offer private consultation with a Registered Dietitian (Master’s level trained Nutritionist) and our Good Life Group Nutritional Program, which includes nutrition and cooking seminars. Master nutritional knowledge to eat and enjoy healthy foods.
• For those seeking greater emotional health, we offer private consultation with a Licensed Psychologist and our immersive Group Journey Program. Gain the insight into yourself that you need to live the Good Life.
• For those who desire a better understanding and assessment of their health status and risk factors, we offer consultation with a MD and/or Nurse Practitioner. This includes Annual Wellness Visits covered 100% by Medicare. You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
• For those wanting to improve their physical fitness, we offer fitness assessments and fitness and yoga instruction. Have a fitness goal and learn how to achieve it.
• For those dreaming of release from daily stresses, we offer massage therapy. Enough said.
• When it comes to supplements, we have done the heavy lifting in identifying the few supplements that meet rigorous scientific standards. We are happy to share our findings with you under no obligation.
• Finally, we are a community-based program that encourages the development of strong social networks. So join us to make new friends and enjoy the company of old ones in a friendly setting.
For more detailed information about our services and products, please click on the links below: