At MDPrevent, we are always trying to improve our services. You can help by completing this one question survey below. It will help us better understand people’s concerns.
Would you like to do something about preventing these diseases or would you prefer to play it by ear?
If you want to be proactive, MDPrevent can help you learn the steps you can take to prevent, delay, or mitigate the development or severity of each of these diseases. So please call us today at (561) 807-2561 or complete the form below and we will call you.
Most of our primary care and wellness services are covered by Medicare, many with no deductible or co-payment, and by private insurance, so complete the form above, or call us at (561) 807-2561 to schedule an appointment for any of these services:
• Annual Wellness Visit / your yearly tune-up
• “Welcome To Medicare” full health evaluation
• Review of Supplements and Vitamins
• Emotional Health Screening
• Diabetes Self-Management and Medical Nutritional Therapy
• Fitness Programs & Silver Sneakers
• Chronic Disease Prevention and Management
• Primary Medical Care
All of our services were developed to offer you practical guidance and assistance in living a healthier, more fulfilling life. We love to spend time with our patients and therefore perform our services in a relaxed and unhurried fashion.
LEAN (Lifestyle Education And Nutrition) Weight Loss Program
Sweet Life Diabetes Education Center.
Personalized Nutritional Plan Program:
Our Master’s level, Registered Dietitian will help you develop a personalized nutritional plan at a rate of $135 per hour. We accept Medicare if you meet Medicare guidelines for Diabetes and/or Kidney disease.
Life Enhancement Program:
Our PhD level, Licensed Psychologist will work with you to improve your well-being at a rate of $155 per 50 minutes. We accept Medicare if you meet Medicare guidelines.
Personal Prevention Plan Program:
Our Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners will help you address your health risk factors by an extensive Health Risk Assessment and the development of a Personalized Prevention Plan. Events in this visit include:
• 45 minute consultation
• Review your medications, supplements and vitamins and evaluate appropriateness of supplements and vitamins
• Blood pressure measurement and calculation of your body mass index (BMI)
• ECG (electrocardiogram) to check for Atrial Fibrillation (abnormal heart rhythm that may lead to stroke)
• Blood test to check your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which screens for possible risk for heart disease
• Blood test to check the level of glucose in your blood, which screens for diabetes and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
This Program is offered at a rate of $169 for the Initial Consultation and $110 for subsequent, follow-up consultations.
Total Health Program:
Combines all elements of the three programs above and includes:
• An initial 2 hour consultation with your health team of Preventioneers, which includes a Registered Dietitian, a Licensed Psychologist and an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
The cost for the Total Health Program, including all the professional one-on-one time and health screening services, is $278.
Annual Wellness Visit:
This is for all Medicare beneficiaries whose primary care physician does not perform an Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) or for those who do not have a primary care physician.
The assessment’s objectives are to:
● Assess and identify your risk factors for preventable diseases
● Review your medical history
● List all of your current providers
● Review your medications, supplements and vitamins and evaluate appropriateness of supplements and vitamins
● Determine baseline health measures called biometrics
● Develop a 5 to 10 year Personalized Prevention Plan
If you have Medicare, the AWV is covered 100% with no deductible or co-payment so you will have no out of pocket costs for this visit.
During your Annual Wellness Visit or AWV, we will also discuss with you certain diagnostic procedures that are also covered 100% by Medicare and certain procedures that are subject to co-payments or for which Medicare coverage is not readily available. We will explain to you all your options and schedule you back to complete those tests which you desire and we deem are medically necessary.
If during the AWV, both you and the provider feel that a nutritional or mental health consultation is appropriate, we will schedule you for such consultation at a date and time when it is convenient for you. This consultation is subject to regular Medicare rules and may require a co-pay. Please also see the Counseling programs above.
If you have any questions, please call us at (561) 807-2561 for more information.
Please note that our practice does not prescribe or refill medications as we are strictly focused on preventing disease and health promotion, and not on drug or surgical treatments. For such treatments, we urge you to use your traditional and usual care providers.
During our center’s regular hours, you are always invited to come by to get questions answered. Please remember, we only focus on disease prevention and health promotion, not “pills for ills.”