Start With An Annual Wellness Visit, Stop Problems Before They Affect Your Health.
Your MDPrevent Annual Wellness Visit, valued at $192 and paid 100% by Medicare and most major insurances with no deductible or co-payment, is not an annual physical exam. It includes a comprehensive evaluation of your lifestyle and health risk factors – to determine what you're doing right and what you can do better. Your visit will include:
- Assessing and identifying your risk factors for preventable chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke, cancer, and obesity
- Determining baseline health measures
- Diagnostic tests as needed
- Reviewing prescription medications, supplements, and vitamins and revising as needed
- Creating a 5- to 10-year personalized prevention plan
Your Annual Wellness Visit is also an ideal time to address possible nutritional or emotional health concerns such as stress, difficulty sleeping, or depression. With many medical professionals focused on prevention available at MDPrevent, you can pursue complementary programs under the same roof.
To schedule your Annual Wellness Visit and to verify that your insurance completely covers the cost of the service, contact us today. Complete and submit the form below, or call us at (561) 807-2561. If you don’t receive this service each year, you lose $175 in valuable benefits that year.
|Get Started Today|